Drichill Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions Drichill Contest
Innersejuk Drichill Contest is organized by Airaz Biomechanics Sdn Bhd and shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions herein. By participating in this Contest, the Eligible Participants (as defined in Clause 1 below) hereby expressly agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and any decisions made by Innersejuk with respect to the Contest shall be final and binding.
- This promotion is split into three parts. For the Website and Shopee portion, it is open to all Innersejuk customers in any geographic location. For the physical store portion, it is open only to visitors to the physical retail outlets of Innersejuk in Malaysia. Collectively, customers for all parts are referred to as (‘Eligible Participants’).
- This Contest is accessible through purchases on the Innersejuk Website, Official Shopee store and Physical retail store (‘Contest Platform’).
- The Contest commences on 4 August 2022 until 31 August 2022 (Drichill Campaign) (‘the Contest Period’).
- Eligible Participants are required to perform transactions via the Contest Platform with a minimum spend of RM100 per transaction of Drichill products according to the table below.
- Based on the Eligible Transaction performed, Eligible Participants will receive 1 entry for each RM100 transaction.
Example: If you purchase RM320 worth of eligible products, you will receive 3x entries into the random draw.
- The entries received are accumulative based on the total value of transactions during the Contest Period.
- The available Prizes for the Contest are listed as per the table below:
- Prizes are not transferable nor exchangeable and will only be issued to Winners as verified by Innersejuk.
- Innersejuk reserves the right to substitute the above listed Prizes with any other item(s) of similar market value at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Prizes will be awarded randomly and winners will be selected by Innersejuk from the pool of Eligible Participants (This shall take the form of a probability-weighted mechanism with proprietary operational details that will not be revealed to Eligible Participants or the public at large). Participation in the Contest shall be construed as consent to the usage of said randomiser program and explicit acceptance of any and all Contest results it may produce.
- Winners shall receive a notification through the email informing them of their win, the prize won, and any redemption instructions if applicable.
- Winners will be contacted for physical Prize redemption within twenty-one (21) days from the completion of the Contest Period.
- Participants agree that their participation in the Drichill contest shall be understood as providing explicit agreement and consent to allow any and all personal data obtained via the website over the course of the Contest Period to be collected, processed, and used by Innersejuk in accordance with Innersejuk’s Privacy Notice, which may be viewed on www.innersejuk.com.
- Innersejuk shall not be liable and/or responsible for any transportation costs pertaining to the collection and/or delivery of the Prize to the Winners.
- Innersejuk reserves the right to request for documentation or written proof of identification, age, and place of residence of any or all Winners prior to the collection of their Prize(s).
- Innersejuk shall not be held responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to technical failures of any kind whatsoever, intervention, interruptions, and/or electronic or human error in the administration and/or processing of the transaction for the Contest.
- The selection of Winners will be made by Innersejuk at its sole and absolute discretion. All matters and decisions made by Innersejuk relating to this Contest, including the determination of Winners, is final, binding, and conclusive. No correspondence, protests or appeals in relation to this Contest will be entertained.
- Innersejuk reserves the right to amend, shorten, cancel, suspend, or terminate this Contest or any part thereof from the date the Contest commences. Such notice shall be published by Innersejuk via the Innersejuk website (www.Innersejuk.com.my) and/or through any other mode of communication as determined at the absolute discretion of Innersejuk.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the amendment, shortening, cancellation, suspension, or termination of this Contest by Innersejuk shall not entitle the Eligible Participants or any other persons whatsoever to make any claim or compensation against Innersejuk for any losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the such amendment, shortening, cancellation, suspension, or termination.
- Innersejuk shall not be liable for any losses, damages, or costs incurred or suffered by any Eligible Participants as a result of the Eligible Participants participating in this Contest. Furthermore, Innersejuk shall not be liable for any default of its obligations under the Contest due to any force majeure event which includes but is not limited to Act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of Innersejuk.
- The terms and conditions stated herein shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and all relevant parties shall hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
- Innersejuk is entitled to, at its absolute discretion, disqualify or reject any Eligible Participant who does not comply with the terms and conditions stated herein and/or are found or suspected to be tampering with the Contest and/or its process or the operations of this Contest. Tampering shall include but not limited to fraudulent activities involving any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating with regards to the Contest.
- Participation in the Contest by Eligible Participants shall be construed as explicit agreement and consent for their information and/or personal details (including without limitation personal data or information) being processed and used by Maybank for:
- the purposes of the Contest;
- marketing and promotional activities conducted in any such manner as Innersejuk deems fit in any media, including but not limited to any form of advertising or publicity media and materials such as audio and/or visual recordings published through newspapers, television networks, radio stations or online and digital media and on the Internet, without further express consent from the Eligible Participant. Marketing and promotion activities include without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interviews material as well responses and related photographs. In this regard, each Eligible Participant agrees to co-operate and participate without further express consent and/or payment or consideration, in all reasonable advertising and publicity activities of Innersejuk in relation to the Contest.
- For information, enquiries, feedback, and/or complaints related to the Contest, please contact Innersejuk’s Customer Care hotline at +603 8683 2814. Alternatively for feedback and/or complaints, the Eligible Participants may email Innersejuk at firstname.lastname@example.org