Free Shipping Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Free Shipping Campaign
Innersejuk Free Shipping Campaign is organized by Airaz Biomechanics Sdn Bhd and shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions herein. By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Participants (as defined in Clause 1 below) hereby expressly agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and any decisions made by Innersejuk with respect to the Campaign shall be final and binding.
This Campaign is open to all Innersejuk customers in any geographic location (‘Eligible Participants’).
- The Campaign will run from 00:00 (GMT +8), 5th July 2022 and will end at 23:59 (GMT +8), 31st July 2022 (“Campaign Period”). The Organizer reserves the right to shorten, change, revise or amend the Campaign Period.
- Eligible Participants are required to perform transactions via the Campaign Platform with a minimum spend of RM200 per transaction for the Free Shipping.
- Customers need to use code FREESHIPMY to get Free Shipping.
- The Free Shipping is ONLY available to customers in West and East Malaysia.
- Innersejuk shall not be held responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to technical failures of any kind whatsoever, intervention, interruptions, and/or electronic or human error in the administration and/or processing of the transaction for the Campaign.
- Innersejuk reserves the right to amend, shorten, cancel, suspend, or terminate this Contest or any part thereof from the date the Campaign commences. Such notice shall be published by Innersejuk via the Innersejuk website (www.Innersejuk.com.my) and/or through any other mode of communication as determined at the absolute discretion of Innersejuk.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the amendment, shortening, cancellation, suspension, or termination of this Campaign by Innersejuk shall not entitle the Eligible Participants or any other persons whatsoever to make any claim or compensation against Innersejuk for any losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the such amendment, shortening, cancellation, suspension, or termination.
- Innersejuk shall not be liable for any losses, damages, or costs incurred or suffered by any Eligible Participants as a result of the Eligible Participants participating in this Campaign. Furthermore, Innersejuk shall not be liable for any default of its obligations under the Contest due to any force majeure event which includes but is not limited to Act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of Innersejuk.
- The terms and conditions stated herein shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and all relevant parties shall hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
- Innersejuk is entitled to, at its absolute discretion, disqualify or reject any Eligible Participant who does not comply with the terms and conditions stated herein and/or are found or suspected to be tampering with the Contest and/or its process or the operations of this Campaign. Tampering shall include but not limited to fraudulent activities involving any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating with regards to the Campaign.
- Participation in the Contest by Eligible Participants shall be construed as explicit agreement and consent for their information and/or personal details (including without limitation personal data or information) being processed and used by Innersejuk for:
- the purposes of the Campaign;
- marketing and promotional activities conducted in any such manner as Innersejuk deems fit in any media, including but not limited to any form of advertising or publicity media and materials such as audio and/or visual recordings published through newspapers, television networks, radio stations or online and digital media and on the Internet, without further express consent from the Eligible Participant. Marketing and promotion activities include without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interviews material as well responses and related photographs. In this regard, each Eligible Participant agrees to co-operate and participate without further express consent and/or payment or consideration, in all reasonable advertising and publicity activities of Innersejuk in relation to the Contest.
- For information, enquiries, feedback, and/or complaints related to the Contest, please contact Innersejuk’s Customer Care hotline at +603 8683 2814. Alternatively for feedback and/or complaints, the Eligible Participants may email Innersejuk at email@example.com