- We take strict technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful use of your personal data, including encrypting the data to applicable industry standards.
- Any changes we make to this policy will be reflected on this page and notified to you by email, where appropriate.
2. NOTICE AND CHOICE PRINCIPLE STATEMENT
We may be required to collect personal data from you during the course of your dealings with us or for the purpose of our business activities. Such personal data may include but not limited to:
- Identity / passport number
- Age, birth date, gender, nationality
- Contact number
- Residential address
- Email address
- Bank account details
- Fulfilling orders – Details such as your identification, contact and payment information are provided to us in order for us to enter into a contract with you. These details may need to be shared with a third party in order for us to supply or deliver the product that you ordered. We will retain these details for a period of time after the completion of the transaction to ensure contractual obligations such as exchanges, guarantees etc are fulfilled and to ensure that any legal obligations for the retention of transactional data are met.
- Marketing Communications – To inform you about products and services that you may have enquired about via email, mobile, phone or other digital means including social media platforms or similar products and services. To also be updated on your marketing preferences and to administer any competition run by the Group (Please refer to the specific terms and conditions for each competition.
- Providing services – To revert to you on services that you may have requested from us
- Administering our Website – To improve the user experience and efficacy of our website, we will analyze and improve the use of our Website, including how users navigate through the Website, measure and analyze our advertising; make recommendations to you, other users of our Website and users of the services of our Third Party Advertisers about products or services that may be of interest to you or them
- Keeping our Website secure
- Processing payments and preventing fraudulent transactions (To carry out this out - we may pass your details to a third party)
- Result in us being unable to administer the business or contractual relationship between us and you.
- Result in us being unable to provide you with information about the products, offers, activities, events and programmes organized, managed, facilitated, sponsored and/or participate by us.
- Result in us being unable to provide you with information about the products, services, events and programmes offered by selected third parties which may interest you.
- We will not retain your information for any purpose(s) for longer than it is necessary and we will only retain the relevant personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose.
- We will retain the personal information you provided during the registration of the account on our Website for as long as that account remains in existence.
- We will retain the details given during any contact you may have with our customer services department for as long as is necessary to resolve your query and for a short period after the query is closed.
- Upon making a purchase through our Website, we will retain limited personal information such as name, email address and postal address until a request that we update or delete those details for the purpose of reporting new and existing users to our affiliate advertisers comes from you. We will retain transaction information for as long as required by law. We will also retain information regarding your website browsing history for the same period.
- If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your personal information for a limited amount of time, even after you have closed your account with us.
- We will retain your personal information for a limited time beyond the specified retention period, to allow for information to be reviewed and deletion to take place.
- Your personal data may share with:
- Our professional advisers, consultants, including, without limitation, our insurers.
- Search engine and web analytics providers.
- We may disclose your personal data to any prospective/actual purchaser and/or their advisers in the event that we were to sell our business or assets.
- We may also disclose your personal data where we are subject to a legal obligation to do so, in connection with the detection or prevention of crime, for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, or where we consider that we receive a valid request for disclosure. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information or any other information we obtain about you, we are entitled to do so.
- From time to time, our Website may contain links to and from websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
- The information that we collect from you will be stored within our servers (internal and external). It may also be processed by one of our suppliers. We will ensure that all applicable safeguards are in place.
- You have the right to request for access to and for correction of your personal data. You may also request us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You may exercise your right to prevent this by ticking on certain boxes on the forms that we use to collect your data, clicking the unsubscribe button on any communication that we may have sent you or by contacting us.
- Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If any of the information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and request that we correct or supplement it.
- You have the right, with some exceptions, to request for a copy of any personal data we hold about you. If you chose to exercise this right, then in some circumstances any access request may be subject to a fee to mitigate our costs of providing you with the information we hold about you.
- If you have a complaint about how your personal data is handled by us, you may be able to request that we restrict how we use your personal data while your complaint is being resolved. In certain circumstances you may ask us to erase your personal data. Once you withdraw your consent, it is no longer necessary for us to use your personal data.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to send you sales, marketing or promotional information, please inform us as follows:
- To withdraw consent from promotional emails: please click on the Unsubscribe link in the promotional emails;
- To withdraw consent from receiving promotional material with your order package: please email our customer service at the email address email@example.com.
- Once we receive notification that you wish to withdraw your consent for receiving marketing or promotional materials or communications, it may take up to thirty (30) days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials or communications during this period.
- If you withdraw your consent to receive marketing or promotional materials through a specific communication mode (e.g. SMS), we may still contact you for other purposes in relation to the products and services via other communication modes you have subscribed to (e.g. email).
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of any of your Personal Data in our possession or under our control by submitting a written request via email to our Customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that, depending on the nature of the consent withdrawal, we may not be able to continue to provide you with some or all of our products or services. We will process such a request within a reasonable time from receiving notice from you of your withdrawal of consent. Once the processing is complete, we will no longer collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data, except to the extent we retain your Personal Data for compliance, regulatory or other legal purposes.