To keep our products at their best condition, here are some tips!
- Wash in warm—not hot!—water.
- Treat it like treasure: hand wash, or if you must, put your washing machine on its moderate setting.
- To maintain their vibrant colours, separate the darks and the lights.
- Use mild, liquid-type detergent.
- The DriChill® fabric is a tough-cookie! Avoid using a softener as it traps sweat and delays bacterial diffusion.
- Drying is an absolute breeze. Throw it in the dryer, or dry it under the sun.
NO BLEACHING. It will totally ruin the fabric.
- Ironing is unnecessary when it comes to our fabric. But if you insist, set your iron to its ‘nylon’ setting, or steam it lightly.